Lvds cable/QSS-3201SD

The place to ask any question regarding any issue with your Noritsu photofinishing equipment. Digital or analog.

Moderators: cj.ruiz, astramiello

abdunori

13 Mar 2019, 13:48

Hi everybody, I am looking for lvds cable for noritsu 3201SD. The cable that connects the pc to the laser pcb. Can anyone help me where to find it and what is the price of it? And also what is its code in the spare part list? Because I have a problem with some prints that come out with some wavy lines! I hanged the B & G drivers and the same problem still exsists :(. I also strengthened the earth of the machine and the problem still exists. Some technician told that the the LVDS cable might be the cause?! Although the cable looks in a good condition, shall I get some help for this, please. See the attached photo.
IMG_٢٠١٩٠٣٠٥_٠٩١٠٥٣.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
abdunori

13 Mar 2019, 14:56

abdunori wrote: 13 Mar 2019, 13:48 Hi everybody, I am looking for lvds cable for noritsu 3201SD. The cable that connects the pc to the laser pcb. Can anyone help me where to find it and what is the price of it? And also what is its code in the spare part list? Because I have a problem with some prints that come out with some wavy lines! I changed the B & G drivers and the same problem still exsists :(. I also strengthened the earth of the machine and the problem still exists. Some technician told that the the LVDS cable might be the cause?! Although the cable looks in a good condition, shall I get some help for this, please. See the attached photo. IMG_٢٠١٩٠٣٠٥_٠٩١٠٥٣.jpg
    yustas
    Forum Admin

13 Mar 2019, 16:06

Why do you think that LVDS cable is a cause of these waves on print?
    I think the problem is in the laser module?
    Of course, you should exclude all the other parts but seems you have a problem with a module.

please make a gray test scan it wit 600 dpi and place here.
    We will see what is there.
    Thanks.
    minilablaser.com
    Laser repair service
    Diode laser modules
    abdunori

13 Mar 2019, 19:48

Thank you for the quick response! But I replaced the G laser module with the B laser one, nothing has changed, although I'll do as you suggested, wait for the gray test tomorrow. THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP.
    abdunori

14 Mar 2019, 14:05

Here is the gray test print.
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    abdunori

10 May 2019, 08:37

hi everybody..
    my problem had nothing to do with the Lvds cable! It is only the green laser gun was replaced with a brand new one, and the wavy lines have gone forever.
    thanks for Yustas
    yustas
    Forum Admin

11 May 2019, 09:26

The same I was writing to you before.
    The problem was in the defective module but you assured me that all modules were replaced.
    minilablaser.com
    Laser repair service
    Diode laser modules