problema con alineacion de laser

The place to ask any question regarding any issue with your Noritsu photofinishing equipment. Digital or analog.

Moderators: cj.ruiz, astramiello

tecnico arain

25 Mar 2019, 16:27

I align the laser and the alignment is perfect when calibrating the white of the yellow sale paper and the calibration in gray also has a yellow hue and the triangle diverges despite the laser alignment is correct
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tecnico arain

25 Mar 2019, 16:35

greetings to the people of the forum sorry for not presenting I am a technician in machines noritsu throughout my career with these teams and changed laser in different types of qss from the series qss30 to the series 38 but I had never had the problem that the divergence will not be removed after a laser adjustment by the service menu
I would like to know if alguein can help me with some information to help me correct the problem
a month ago that mount the new laser head with its driver i aom new configured its light projection manually and in its memento of installation is perfect
then started to leave the photos muted weak colors and now so do laser alignment do not correct the problem help please dear colleagues
yustas
Forum Admin

25 Mar 2019, 17:48

What the person who sold you that laser told you? Did you ask them?
Or they just sell without support?
minilablaser.com
Laser repair service
Diode laser modules
tecnico arain

26 Mar 2019, 14:07

good if I've always bought new laser without support if I've never had a problem until today
carlostec37

30 Jan 2020, 02:31

Hi Arain, what is your email I can help you