qss-3202 pro 6901-0008/2000 arcnet communication error

The place to ask any question regarding any issue with your Noritsu photofinishing equipment. Digital or analog.

Moderators: cj.ruiz, astramiello

abdunori

10 May 2019, 09:08

Hi friends,
I have got my qss-3202 pro frozen after it was moved to another location! and it doesn't start ?
the error message 6901-0008 arcnet communication error/ processor /D-ice pcb pops up every time i start the machine. I checked an cleaned all the fiber optics cables and hubs' pcbs from pc to behind processor ! and still doesn't work! ??? I tried to upgrade the system it says (without option) and the only part that is upgrade is the colormeter??? I made backup, recovered ghost image and checked all connectors and fiber optics connections, everythng is OK!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE HELP ME .
THANK YOU FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
abdunori

11 May 2019, 08:11

🤔🤔🤔🤔
yustas
Forum Admin

11 May 2019, 09:21

I recommend purchasing of membership plan to have free consulting and get access to the webpage of our website where I have described all the methods to find a cause of the issue like yours.
One-month access to all website content and consulting service costs only 15 USD today due to discount action in progress so you can join us here:
https://minilablaser.com/membership/

welcome!
minilablaser.com
Laser repair service
Diode laser modules