lps24pro, line problems

The place to ask any question regarding any issue with your Noritsu photofinishing equipment. Digital or analog.

Moderators: cj.ruiz, astramiello

gerryc89

02 Feb 2018, 15:20

hi to all friends :) in the past with your help i have succesfully repair the lps24 with fault green laser. The unit work very well after but have a little defect in imaging, create a indefinite longitudinal line on prints with homogeneus color areas. I have cleaned all pressure rollers and the rollers in the paper processor but the defect still here :( You have some ideas?
Gerry
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yustas
Forum Admin

02 Feb 2018, 16:53

The problem is not in rollers in your way.
Seems you have a laser output glass covered with a dust
Please inspect that area or invite the service engineer who knows where to clean and how.
minilablaser.com
Laser repair service
Diode laser modules
gerryc89

02 Feb 2018, 18:46

Thanks for your reply, the laser glass is inner or outer laser chamber? I have to remove the laser unit to clean the glass, or open It again?
Gerry
yustas
Forum Admin

02 Feb 2018, 19:50

There is no need to remove a laser unit at all.
You can get access to the glass from inside the lab.
Please read service manual.
I would recommedn to invite a person who knows where to clean and how.

If you fail to remove the stripe after outer glass cleaning - it mean the internal optical surfaes of the laser unit are contaminated by some dust or piece of hair.
Judging on the stripe area- the obstacle is very close to the laser module because it is has not sharp shape. So maybe the obstacle is inside.
Maybe you allowed the dust to cover the optics during laser module replacement...
minilablaser.com
Laser repair service
Diode laser modules
gerryc89

02 Feb 2018, 21:06

Ok i have viewed the procedure, with a soft cloth for glasses i can clean the glass in One direction without pressure, but if the dust or piece of hair is inside i can find this only in the other side of the glass or in the final mirror? The polygon mirror have a lot of centrifugal effect and i think that is impossible that the dust is on it? I'm on the right way? I can clean internal surfaces in the same way? Thanks for all your help.
Gerry
yustas
Forum Admin

03 Feb 2018, 10:12

Polygon mirror surfaces should not be touched at any way.
Inspect only mirrors' glass surfaces of all the rest optics.

I bear not responsibility if you damage something because you ignore my recommendations to invite the service engineer.
minilablaser.com
Laser repair service
Diode laser modules
gerryc89

03 Feb 2018, 13:00

Friend the problem is solved :D :D i have unmounted the black cover of the final mirror in the laser unit and with a specific optic cloth i have cleaned in the one direction the two mirrors and the up side of the glass window, now the Image is perfect!!!! I haven't used any liquid, only a breath in one critical point. Thanks for all, you are magicians ;)
Gerry
yustas
Forum Admin

03 Feb 2018, 13:09

:-)
Good luck.
minilablaser.com
Laser repair service
Diode laser modules